Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Indestructible Seed

I love unique jewelry especially pieces that speak to my character, style and personality.  When I came across this bracelet, it expresses where I am in my journey.  

Lately, life has tried to bury me.....

Each day I feel like something is dumped on top of me physically, spiritually and financially.  Seems like I'm pushed deeper and deeper into a hole.  Each time I crawl towards the top, a situation or someone pushes me back.  

I'm buried.

I'm buried in my emotions.  I'm buried in my despair.  I'm buried in my weaknesses. 

I know there is a season of change upon me.  

Many people don't like fall and winter, but I look forward to it.  It is the time when I retreat and disconnect from a lot of things.  Things being certain people and relationships. One would think it's the opposite since days are shorter, colder and darker.  So this season I will be walking away from a LOT things. I've recognized that there are situations that are constantly shoveling heavy soil my way.  

Just like a seed that is buried, there is a period where it works through the heavy soil forming roots, a foundation. The roots create strength and promote growth.

My rooting process is beginning.  Rooting can be uncomfortable as the seed is being pulled and stretched beyond it's size to become something new and beautiful.  

As heavy as this soil is, I'm renewed about what I will become.  Life tried. 


#MeaningfulBling #Found@JustBe #IndestructibleSeed


No comments:

Post a Comment