Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bluetooth: Pairing & Unpairing

A gadget geek like me loves Bluetooth technology! It gives me the capability to link multiple devices together including my vehicle.  I can create a hotspot  or share music and data via a simple connection.  The connection is made by pairing the nearby devices via Bluetooth.  The key to the connection is making sure that your device is visible.  Once connected the device can remain visible to only paired devices or be visible at all times to any other Bluetooth-enabled device if you choose.

My soul is a device.  It's loaded with highly sensitive and important information. It has a Power Source that isn't plugged into a wall when the battery runs low. My device is refurbished but is still compatible with all of the software updates. It doesn't get traded in for an upgrade.  It has a warranty under the Grace & Mercy plan.  The screen doesn't break when it hits the ground because of the Holy Shield.  My memory card is manufactured by Forgiveness, Inc.  

My device is not visible but it's discoverable. It's not compatible in creating a quick hotspot. My device is programmed to share unlimited data with another device in the cloud. So, my device has been unpairing with other devices.  It's a process.  There are a lot of files shared.  Some files have become corrupt and others are stored on the memory card.  Some devices have prevented my device from operating properly.  So, I'm uninstalling applications and adjusting the settings. I'm freeing up some space.  

What is your device paired to?  Stop draining your battery and unpair some devices. Change your device settings. Plug into your Power Source.  You will discover your device will work a lot better.

#Unpairing  #WaitingForASoftwareUpdate  #DiscoverableNotVisible

No comments:

Post a Comment