Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Infinite I'mPossibilities

Seems like everything in life has a limit.  We spend based on credit limits.  There are time limits.  We drive bound by speeding limits.  We travel in airplanes and elevators based on weight limits. Limits provide boundaries to prevent something catastrophic from happening.  So limits can be good, but they can also be detrimental to you.

An I'mPossible friend texted me this message this morning.  I've been going through some personal challenges recently.  (No looking in the rearview mirror today!) So, she's been pushing me a little beyond my normal operating limits.  I've been unhappy about a current situation for quite some time now.  (Eyes...stay focused away from that mirror!)  God is pushing me even more.  I received a prophetic word delivered from a stranger by this same I'mPossible friend.  We were chatting last night and I kept telling her that God is telling me something and I'm missing it. 

The word from God came at  8:56 am this morning.

I've been using excuses or limits on what's next for me.  We use excuses to make us feel safe, to stay away from doing something different or uncomfortable or simply divert our attention from what we should be doing. Excuses limit our ability to grow, learn new things and explore new places.  
We are designed to mature, grow and evolve...every day.  

God is moving me to some uncomfortable places.  Uncomfortable means that I'm exceeding my limits!  That's not a bad thing.  As I type this post, God is revealing to me that my spirit is on board, but my mind isn't.  My mind is setting the limit.  My spirit is calm despite the fact that my world is turned upside down right now.  What's so I'mPossible about it is I've experienced this feeling before while on the verge of a breakthrough.  

My spirit is dancing just thinking about the I'mPossibility!

Are you willing to travel with me and leave your excuses and limits behind? I'm so excited about what God has prepared for me.  I'm almost there....!  I don't need any rearview mirrors or limits to keep me from getting there.

God is infinite and so are His I'mPossibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment